Water Resource Engineering
Our firm specializes in surface water resources, and we are adept in permit compliance and reporting. We have designed several fish passage, stream stabilization, and bank revetment projects. We are experienced with managing Oregon Joint Permit Applications, Oregon DEQ 401 Certifications, Washington Department of Ecology SEPA requirements, Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife permits, JARPA permits, and NEPA requirements.
- Stream Restoration Design and Analysis
- Hydraulic and Hydrological Analysis
- Fish Passage and Screening Design
- Raw Water Intake Design
- Stormwater Low Impact Designs
- Stormwater Recovery and Reuse
- UIC Permitting and Design
- ACOE – DSL Removal Fill Permitting
- SEPA – JARPA Permitting
- Natural Resource Focused Site Layout and Design
Getting Started is Easy
We pride ourselves on being accessible to our customers. Fill out our simple contact form, or if you’d rather speak to someone, we’re just a phone call away.
Or Give us a call